What Does Window Cleaning Include?
Window cleaning is an essential process that many building owners tend to overlook. This process involves thoroughly cleaning your building’s windows to remove dirt and improve the quality of life in your space. Window cleaning includes the following:
- Preparation: The first step is to remove the dust and debris from the window to prepare it.
- Phase 1 of window cleaning: This step focuses on removing the easy stains from your windows.
- Phase 2 of window cleaning: For this step, the window cleaning formula will be applied to completely remove the dirt.
- Phase 3 of window cleaning: In this step, professional equipment is used to remove any leftover dirt.
- Final cleaning: This step involves skillfully removing even the tiniest flecks of dirt. At this point, your windows should look new.
- Inspection: For this step, the cleaners will examine the windows one last time to make sure that everything is in place, and there are no damages.
- Cleaning up: Everything is reorganized and your space is back to normal like the cleaners were never even there.
Does window cleaning include inside and outside?
This depends on the window cleaning company that you hire. Each company has a different list of what they cover in a cleaning. Most companies typically clean both the inside and outside of the glass. While some may offer to clean the sill and tracks without charging extra, others charge more money for this service. Many companies also clean the window screens for no additional cost. So it only depends on the company you choose. Do your research and choose a company that fits your budget and suits your needs. This way you are not surprised by any additional costs.
How much does it cost for window cleaning?
Professional window cleaning typically costs between $150 and $350 for the entire job. The average cost for cleaning windows in a full house cleaning is $250. The cost of a single window is usually between $10 and $15, while the cost for each pane is between $4 and $8.
How much does exterior window cleaning cost?
Some window cleaning companies offer separate services for interior and exterior cleaning, which is why you always need to ask for a quote before you pay for anything. The price for cleaning the exterior of a window ranges depending on the company.
How much does commercial window cleaning cost?
The average cost of cleaning a commercial window ranges from $5.50 to $14.46. However, most companies charge in their own way. The cost for companies who charge by the pane is different from companies who charge by the square foot.
Due to the size of the windows, commercial buildings need window cleaning prices that are estimated per square foot. The starting window cleaning price per square foot is often around $100 for 1000 square feet or about $10 per square foot. This price differs depending on the window cleaning company. Some companies also have a fixed fee, ranging from $4 to $6 per window.
How to find good window cleaning prices near me?
To find affordable and reliable window cleaning services you need to do your own research about the companies around you. Choose a company with window cleaning services prices that you can afford and get a quote for your particular job. You can check the company’s reviews as well, to make sure they have a good track record.
What are the benefits of window cleaning?
Window cleaning offers many benefits such as:
- Beautification: Having a clean window makes your home or office look better because more light passes through and illuminates the room.
- Prolong your window’s lifespan: Leaving dirt on your windows for a long time can make them weaker. Professional cleaning can lessen the probability of future damage to your windows and help you avoid expensive repairs and replacements by removing corrosive substances.
- Reduce the allergens in your space: Allergens can accumulate on window sills and slowly affect the health of everyone in your space. Cleaning your windows regularly can prevent these allergens from accumulating.
- Remove mold from your window: Over time, mold grows on windows or between the window’s glass and frame. It is usually very difficult to detect, and it thrives in moist, warm places. Window cleaning professionals are experienced in handling mold and can remove it quickly.
Is window cleaning worth it?
Window cleaning is more than worth it–it’s necessary. It maintains the structural integrity of your windows over the long term and beautifies your space. It also helps get rid of nasty allergens and mold that can cause health issues over time.
How often should window cleaning be done?
How often you clean your windows will mainly depend on where you live and how easily your windows get dirty. Window cleaning should typically be done at least once or twice a year, but you may need to clean your windows more often if you live in an area with a lot of dust or high pollution.
How S&K Building Services Inc. can help.
At S&K Building Services Inc., we have a track record of providing top-notch window cleaning services to all of our customers. Our staff members are experienced professionals who do the job right the first time. Contact us today to ask any questions you may have or to get a quote.
Ready to Get Started?
S&K is ready to get to work for you! A member of our team is available to discuss your needs and deliver a timely estimate of services.