Detailed Anchor Inspections
Anchor inspections through S&K go through all the details to ensure your anchors are well-maintained and up to date with safety standards.
- Design inspection
- Proper installation inspection
- Check for corrosion, cracks, or other damage
- Load testing for appropriate weight capacity
Follow Safety Regulations
Buildings with roof anchors must be inspected annually to keep them up to code with safety standards.
- Ensure anchors follow OSHA requirements
- Ensure safety to protect workers and prevent accidents
- Test for structural integrity
- Professional inspectors trained in all safety protocols
Professional Anchor Inspection Service
Professional inspectors who are timely and provide detailed service. Anchor inspectors at S&K are highly trained to provide a thorough anchor inspection in accordance with building codes.
- Professional service from trained inspectors
- A dependable inspection you can trust
- Safety-first mentality
- Prevent accidents and minimize liability
Ready to Join S&K?
We are looking for professionals to join our team. If you’re committed to work that is challenging and always rewarding, we’d like to start a conversation.