Follow Safety Regulations
Fall protection systems are required for roofers, window washers, and other maintenance professionals on tall buildings.
- Follow proper OSHA safety requirements
- Anchors that support at least 5,000 pounds
- Annual inspections for anchors
- Minimize liability and safety concerns
Proper Anchor Installation Process
At S&K, we use proper practices for anchor installation that ensure safety and ease of use for all maintenance jobs.
- Determine the proper anchor location
- Use of heavy-duty bolts and epoxy to secure anchors
- Make anchors even with the roof
- Form a watertight seal around anchors for a solid foundation
Professional Anchor Installation Service
Professional and dependable service to install anchors in accordance with building codes. At S&K, our anchor installation technicians are timely and highly trained in safety regulations.
- Reliable anchor installation technicians
- Install anchors with careful consideration
- Follow all safety codes and regulations
- Efficient installation using best practices
Ready to Join S&K?
We are looking for professionals to join our team. If you’re committed to work that is challenging and always rewarding, we’d like to start a conversation.